Web Property Management Tool

Would you subscribe to a Web Property Management Tool?

• Sure, I buy everything I can get my hands on.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fholmes

Nov 14, 2006
Houston
So I have been thinking about this idea for years and there is nothing out there that comes even close to what I want to develop. I think in terms of ERP. Everything in one place. Why should we have 15 different applications that we have to use to do work on one project? All of the information should be accessed and maintained in one location. Even if that one location was more of a jumping off point to multiple other applications.

Does any of that makes sense yet?

Alright, so here is my question though. If you could have an application that could manage your business for you, what features would you want to see?

I mean like a research module... So maybe it integrates Market Samurai and who knows what other research tools (other keyword tools, maybe niche specific research tools, RSS Feeds or other lists of trending topics, the list goes on). Then it allows me to take the results from my research and search for domains based around those keywords. I pick a list of domains, the system automatically purchases the domains (using APIs for places like internetbs.net or whatever), assigns the proper DNS servers to the domain in question.

From there I could define the type of site that this site will be basically. Pick what server I want to provision it on, the CMS, plugins, themes etc can automatically be installed as well.

I don't want to give away the entire application I am envisioning in my mind. But I really would like to know what people want to see and track for their business. I think that this product if done properly could be very popular and very profitable. Anyone who gives any suggestions to me can and will get free access for life to the application once it is developed.

For example, Creative Niche Manager by JP Schoeffel is running approximately $297 per month for the Publisher package. And it will be 1/2 of what I am wanting to do. It is nice to be able to provision websites automatically, but there is so much that happens before, during and after building a website that it is almost impossible to manage right now in a reasonable way.

Any feedback is welcome. Even if it is just toss off.