Web Hosting - Check It Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetYourWriter

Jan 25, 2009
Paradise
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I was going to wait on this as the site isn't completely finished yet. However, the server is ready, live support is on, and our support ticket system is online. I wanted to offer a free shared web account to 3 reputable Wicked Fire members in exchange for a review. That's 3 free years of web hosting I'm giving away here.

More Info On Our Shared Web Hosting

• Unlimited E-Mail Addresses
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • cPanel
  • 3,000 MB Hard Disk Space
  • 150 GB High Quality Bandwidth Per Month
  • Unlimited Add-On Domains
  • Unlimited Sub-Domains
  • Placement On A Fast & Reliable Server
  • 24/7 Support
  • And Much More...

Web Hosting - NetLineHost.com - Hosting Since 2005

NetLineHost.com started as Hosting-Made-Simple.com in 2005. I have been around this company for quite some time. Just recently, I took over the operation of this company. Upon takeover, I started a makeover on NetLine and the web hosting plans that will be provided.

being brutally honest: your website doesn't instill confidence right now... but the price is right... i'll hit you up with a review.

I will get in touch with both of you.

Of course, the website isn't complete and I know that doesn't help win over confidence, but I have been putting in a lot of time in making sure everything is in order and continues to be put in order.

Our price and what we're developing is what's going to win over hosting clients, that's why I offered these free reviews before I even started trying to get paid clients.

Netlinehost.com ripoff bad hosting scam hosting poor hosting cheap hosting Netlinehos

netlinehost . com NETLINEHOST also known as the worst hosting you may ever receive in your life. Apart from some of the worst down times, hacked server or maybe the host the server in their basement and crashed or got stolen who knows , lost my whole data and i haven't got sorry,,, and at the end they suspend my account for not paying, why should i, i immediately switched to another hosting company and paid 4 times more, but i know i want be dealing with crap

Recap of how Netlinehost .com is a scam and has poor hosting support:

1. Poor tech support turnout

2. Bad tech support a.k.a. incompetent tech support

3. Performance- Server speeds were congested from poor drive partioning and heavy loads

they refuse to give my data,, can you believe that, they are without a second though the worst hosting company on earth if not the galaxy...

I have already addressed this with you, I don't run a loan company, if you don't pay your bill, I will not hesitate to cut you off. I have also went past what I told you I was doing in the beginning of this and even gave you a free YEAR of hosting, that right there is more than what most hosting companies will do in the first place. As far as the poor load on the server and poor speed, I will be posting evidence to prove these allegations as false. If you had problems with anything, you should have submitted a support ticket. You didn't submit one support ticket since I took over the ownership of NetLine. Have a nice day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.