Web Design Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeKill

Mar 17, 2007
I hope this doesn't go against the policies here, but I could use some help finding a good reliable web design option. What I really want to find is a company that will do up photoshop designs for me, at a reasonable rate. I don't actually need them to convert the design into a site, I can do that myself, but basically would just need a place that is willing to do unique designs?

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations of places they usually work with? Browsing the web to try and find good companies is a totally useless effort...

They are designers all over this place and I'm sure after the 4th it will get more active in here. So bump the thread if u get no response then.

There's a guy name Logiik that does it dirt cheap. He may take your money and run but at least it's cheap. He even did mine super cheap, took my money, never finished and then refunded my money. Huh? Talk about service with a flair.

The point is don't use gaysian's with the name logiik and you get what you pay for.

I'm not exactly looking for the cheapest person out there, but browsing the web for a designer is like throwing names in a hat and hoping you don't pull out a lemon. I'd much rather here from people about some recommendations and things from people who've done good work in the past and are open to designs that don't fit some kind of fixed mold.

For example, half the people I see online have packages (8 page site XXX dollars) etc. I'd rather work with someone who will do designs but not require that a site be built using the design.

Don't know if that makes any sense :)

You can try freelance websites like project4hire.com
All you need to do is post your project details and start receiving bids from freelance designers who are interested to do the job.

What's your success rate been with sites like that?

I don't prefer those sites for two reasons;

1. They keep undercutting each other and I feel insecure using them.
2. Using them undervalues the industry, which means my own prices go lower slowly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.