We know who you are and what domains you own

Status
Not open for further replies.

webninja

Jul 29, 2007
cyberspace
Registrant Search by Jay Westerdal allows anyone to search for a person or using personal information and get a report on all domains they own dating back to 2000.

Shoemoney (Jeremy Schoemaker) brings back a list of 116 domains
SEOmoz show up with 44 domains
John Chow has 37 different domain names in his name
Dave Naylor (Bronco Ltd) have 559 domain names
Greg Boser (WebGuerrilla) shows 96 domains
Aaron Wall has 115 domains
Greywolf stretches out in the lead with an amazing 605 domains

I also tried doing a search on myself and the domain count was accurate.

Too bad the prices are so high :) Then again, that information can be invaluable to the right person.

Mine wasnt accurate. A bunch I did a month ago didnt show and I think privacy ones arent showing.

Privacy ones aren't showing if you buy the privacy immediately. It does search historic whois records (I think), so if you added privacy only months later, it might show up.

To large to orded!

Your search returned 181,002 results which is too large to be orded. Please add aditional information to narrow down your search.

I think this only works on domains who don't use private whois services with their registrars. I tried it with the company name and address I use for all domain registrations, the only results it spit at me were less than 20, and I'm guessing they are the ones I have with other non-godaddy registrar accounts.

I think this only works on domains who don't use private whois services with their registrars. I tried it with the company name and address I use for all domain registrations, the only results it spit at me were less than 20, and I'm guessing they are the ones I have with other non-godaddy registrar accounts.

Thanks for the info, Captain Obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.