wasting time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh

Jun 26, 2006
I am sick of fucking wasting my time on all of this stupid webmaster board crap. I am done with wasting hours of my day reading forums, blogs and any of that other shit. Why the heck do I care about other people that I spend my time reading their F"ing blog? Why do people care how much shoe's employee makes? I am done...NO MORE POSTING ON FORUMS FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!This is the last time I will ever post here again. Thanks for the great resource, I love wickedfire but I do not see how I can be successful if I just read this stuff all day. No more. Cya later and good luck.

I'd wish you luck but you already told us you aren't going to be reading forums anymore.

I am sick of fucking wasting my time on all of this stupid webmaster board crap. I am done with wasting hours of my day reading forums, blogs and any of that other shit. Why the heck do I care about other people that I spend my time reading their F"ing blog? Why do people care how much shoe's employee makes? I am done...NO MORE POSTING ON FORUMS FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!This is the last time I will ever post here again. Thanks for the great resource, I love wickedfire but I do not see how I can be successful if I just read this stuff all day. No more. Cya later and good luck.

You'll never succeed without perseverance. You've got to fight through the tough times to come out on top and with a continued attitude like that you'll eventually give up.

P.S. The key is never to give up.

It's not always what you know, it's who you know. Networking is important too.

I could IP ban you, to remove all temptation :D

<-- want's to meet who. He sounds smart.

Most people do their business and come here for an hour or so as a break. At least that's what I thought?

<-- want's to meet who. He sounds smart.

Most people do their business and come here for an hour or so as a break. At least that's what I thought?

Unless your new to it all and come here and read each and everyday until your head explodes and you think you'll never be able to achieve your goals.

I for one am on here more then I should be but I need the break every once and awhile, I spend seriously about 16 hours per day online, I'm up at 9am and in bed at usually 3am that entire time is spent online, 5 days per week, sometimes 6 and 7 days per week making things happen for myself.

Well at least doing my best, if I was to just sit back and give up I'd sit their for the rest of my life saying what if, just what if.

You're fucking sick! I'd tell you that you're wasting your life but everything we do is a waste of life. How can we not waste our lifes?

Status
Not open for further replies.