WARNING: Eric Beer, Tom Lubin, Universal Marketing & Long

smaxor

Oct 17, 2006
San Diego
Is screwing us out of over $25,000 and Pimsleur Approach.

They're saying because an affiliate within the network sent a few social clicks through our display links which we didn't know was happening they're not paying us over $25,000. The merchant said the traffic was good and paid them. They're just saying they're not paying us due to "breaking the contract". As we all know we can't control a 100% of what happens but shut it down as soon as we become aware. We sent them millions in revenue on the offer and they're so greedy they want to screw us out of the last $25,000 they owe us.

I'd HIGHLY suggest not working with any of these crooks. Unless everything is perfect these guys are just going to stiff you. I'd suggest staying far away.

tumblr_m1w436reCN1qb647mo1_400.gif

Another day, another group of idiots. Shameful... although ripping off Smax doesn't reflect a high level of intelligence so it's likely these folks will be out of business in short order.

BLt1ysx.gif

Another day, another group of idiots. Shameful... although ripping off Smax doesn't reflect a high level of intelligence so it's likely these folks will be out of business in short order.

BLt1ysx.gif

You underestimate the volume these guys do. $25k is close to nothing, but it's stupid nevertheless... Seems to me the decision was done by someone that doesn't really understand this side of business.

Obligatory gif

yCrTwOJ.gif

Not sure why they always try to fuck over people that are well known in the industry and know many people in the network. Boggles the mind.

That's like me fucking over Sumit Dhawan

load up xrumer on 25 different virtual machinez and get some paybaq, y0h.

xrumer+cracked.jpg

yEEAAaah BOyEEEEE

How much of a retard you need to be to not pay 25k$ with the revenues they have. How are these faggots in the business...

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and let you all know this is resolved. I really appreciate everyone support in this matter. And luckily we came to a resolution today.

Thanks again.