Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Panic

Jul 22, 2009
PA
www.mikepanic.com
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm looking to compile a spreadsheet with common data fields (company / first name / last name / email / phone / website URL / address / zip / etc.) of retail stores from one US state, within the specific genre I'm looking for (example: every store that sells golfing equipment). I'll provide the empty Spreadsheet to you and need the data filled out.

I know this is somewhat vague, can explain more via PM if need be, or if you can do the job please give me a rough estimate of what it will cost and your turnaround time. I'm available most weekdays via AIM / gChat if you prefer to communicate that way / have questions as you're doing the job.

I'm looking to compile a spreadsheet with common data fields (company / first name / last name / email / phone / website URL / address / zip / etc.) of retail stores from one US state, within the specific genre I'm looking for (example: every store that sells golfing equipment). I'll provide the empty Spreadsheet to you and need the data filled out.

I know this is somewhat vague, can explain more via PM if need be, or if you can do the job please give me a rough estimate of what it will cost and your turnaround time. I'm available most weekdays via AIM / gChat if you prefer to communicate that way / have questions as you're doing the job.

we have to search Google for data ? and then enter in spreadsheet? let me know details so we can assign u one of our VA for it :love-smiley-085:

Please check PM.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.