Status
Not open for further replies.

Majic

Jul 24, 2007
UK
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For a software ecommerce.

I need someone to rewrite product description content for at least 200 products initially and more in the future.

I will provide the exact info that is to be rewritten so there is no research required this is purely a rewrite of existing info for unique content. Each page will be around 350 words.

Ideally I want one guy who can give a consistent layout and feel throughout. PM me your offers samples of work would be nice. Thanks.

For a software ecommerce.

I need someone to rewrite product description content for at least 200 products initially and more in the future.

I will provide the exact info that is to be rewritten so there is no research required this is purely a rewrite of existing info for unique content. Each page will be around 350 words.

Ideally I want one guy who can give a consistent layout and feel throughout. PM me your offers samples of work would be nice. Thanks.

If your looking to translate this site/s I can offer my services. See sig.

If you havent selected anyone yet then i would like to pitch in my offer as well. My Experienced writers are free at the moment and can fdo this job for you. Send me the details in a PM if I'm selected. Prices are negotiable but certainly not doing any cheap work.

Offer closed

Thanks for offers guys I've now found someone from WF to do this. Lots planned in future so stay tuned ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.