Want more adsense clicks? DESIGN FOR BLACK PEOPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brizzad

Jun 19, 2007
apparently black people "like to click shit"

http://www.bradsommers.com/4/want-more-clicks-on-your-ads/

quote from the article
BLACK PEOPLE: 12.4% CTR!
WHITE PEOPLE: 1.3% CTR!
We were shocked. After seeing the results, I had to ask a black guy what was up with this.
Brad: Can you believe these results?
his response made me lol
Black Guy: What can I say.. we like to click shit!
anyone here run a website targeted at blacks? how's your CTR?

lol I have one that is targeted to blacks. It doesn't use adsense though, these are affiliate offers. That CTR is pretty steady too :D
CTR: 35.74%
Clicks: 4,142
Impressions: 11,590

Thats why shoemoneys site motto is "Skills to pay the bills".

He wants to ghetto it up a bit.

Black people are much more likely to be in "buying mode" when they get online. Seeing as African-American consumers spend $400+ billion per year despite having lower incomes, you can tell they tend to spend some coin.

I'll take the time to put something constructive together on this topic... my initial response is fuck, its gotta be popular in get rich quick schemes / at home biz ops...

I'll post something more useful when i wake up :)

i installed some spyware on dru's computer that replaces all the ads he sees with my own. Which reminds me, my kids made you some macaroni art as a way of saying thank you for sending them to college.

It's amazing how WF noobs always manage to find brand new blogs with only three posts on them :glowingeyes_sml:

It's amazing how WF noobs always manage to find brand new blogs with only three posts on them :glowingeyes_sml:

1. noob? WE HAVE THE SAME REGISTRATION DATE, DUMBFUCK

2. Thats one of my blogs.. i thought the results of the test were interesting, so i shared them

Status
Not open for further replies.