Want 4.5 GB Free Dropbox space?

Here you go.
lc6AB.gif

Reactions: ShadowCaster
This needs to be bumped, an extra 4.5gb of dropbox space is massive for the way I use dropbox.

Let me make it simple for you:

If you don't have dropbox already, its probably the most useful application on my PC after a browser. Just fucking get it (aff link, but you get an extra 250mb)

As most of you already have dropbox

Step 1) Download experimental build from OP's link (direct to the Dropbox forum post)

Step 2) If you don't have 4.5gb of pictures go to demonoid or wherever and download some big wallpaper packs (movies didn't import for me)

Step 3) Copy wallpaper pack into the DCIM folder of your phone/camera (it may work if you just make a DCIM folder on an external hard drive)

Step 4) Connect phone/camera. Right click on it in 'My Computer' and hit 'Autoplay'

Step 5) Select 'Import into Dropbox'

Step 6) Wait. Because of my shitty upload speed its taken like 3 days to sync but I got the extra storage.

check this out :1bluewinky:

During this beta period, we are also offering additional free space to test automatic uploading of photos and videos. For every 500MB of photos and videos automatically uploaded, you’ll receive another 500MB space bonus, up to 4.5GB total.
:stonedsmilie: