wanna be rich? lets trade it then

wayn3

Feb 13, 2009
yea tell me which of these exchanges is the most reputable. ive heard somewhere that coinbase and at least another one can actually be trusted to some extent.

Bitcoin and Litecoin Arbitrage Tables - Coined

choose one of these.

register at plus500 or some other broker where you can trade in ETFs based on mtgox. you get some leverage. use it all.

take all the money you want to invest. divide it into 3 piles. 50% goes into your bitcoin exchange. 5% go towards your broker. the rest goes into some exchange that allows you to trade in binary options on bitcoin.

bbinary.com would be one of these.

buy as much coin as you can at your exchange and short the mtgox ETF. construct straddles from binaries on your options broker for all the profit youve made.

realize your winnings, move the money around to get liquid again and repeat. ride the straddles as long as you want. these will be worth a lot. bitcoin is going up by design for at least a while.

if anyone has the balls to pursue this, thank me later. its risk-free if the scrooge is to be trusted.

ill follow this up with a post on how to build a straddle from binaries.

please get me some rep as there are a couple retards who work hard towards red bricks.

the lucky bastard who took advantage of this should quit now. its dried up.

please get me some rep

AEYa7C5.gif

kiopa matt posted something and it got deleted but i was too lazy to read but now its gone and im ocd so it bugs me all day now