Wake up Bitch, Yo Baby Daddy Ain't Shit

vikingred

pink floyd
Jun 12, 2011
Worth the watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqzIVZQMHD0]Alexyss K. Tylor:Wake Up B*tch!! Yo Baby Daddy Aint S*it - YouTube[/ame]

55 minutes of watching a women talk? I would never listen to any women talk even when its my last day on this earth, well except my mom, that shit is different, I rather listen to Brian Costello argue to a cop of why he needs to provide ID and Insurance papers while driving interstates.

Not to mention over 90 seconds of silence in the beginning of the vid.. This bitch might have some smart advices but yeah.. fuk all dat.

I just sat there watching for a couple mins, hoping this would happen:

you-just-got-dick-slapped-7.gif

Never did though. :(

Executive Summary:

00:00 - 00:45: Half black girl that maybe confused herself for a Native American inexplicably starts a video by dramatically putting on a pair of leather gloves, as if she might not pull it off (spoiler: she does).

00:45 - 01:30: Wordlessly, she lights a cigar and proceeds to do something to it with her mouth that might only be described as "aggressive fish facing" for about a full 30 seconds.

01:30 - 03:00: Her silent monologue concludes and her first words betray a suburban Midwestern accent, further muddying the waters of just what the hell is happening on your computer screen. If you were hoping to now learn the central theme of the video content, prepare to be held in further suspense: the next minute and half will be dedicated to calling you a filthy German slut (???)

03:00 - 03:30: She now demands that you rate, subscribe, and comment more because Youtube has been deliberately "taking" her subscribers and "hits", explaining that her videos clearly deserve more viewers.

03:30 - 55:06: fuck knows you're on your own bros

TheAdviseTVShow

Yeah, she couldn't spell advice right - fuck this stupid bitch.

Also, I hope the people commenting on her videos are drinking water to make them sterile.