VPS - *Adult Material* - Recommendations?

zimok

Click, Whirr.
Oct 27, 2008
Canada... eh!
Any recommendations for a good VPS that allows adult material?(legal of course).. something similar to the mainstream VPS's in terms of,

-cost for function(bandwidth/storate/RAM/CPU)
-reliability
-knowledgeable support available 24/7
-*managed* vps (not worry about backups/security/updates)
-easy/free scaling up and down
-all other goodies, ip's/scripts/unlimited domains/etc

Here are some luscious breasts for your valuable insights,

faye-reagan-perfect-natural-tits-pink-nipples.jpg

dawsonmiller.jpg

60%20Perfect%20Boobs.jpg

so that's pretty damn funny...let me google that for you... :action-smiley-052:

I was asking so that someone who had just google'd and signed up for some crap offshore hosting and moved to a reliable one could answer with something insightful...

Haven't used, but check out Barefootsies sig.

Could be what you're looking for.

so that's pretty damn funny...let me google that for you... :action-smiley-052:

I was asking so that someone who had just google'd and signed up for some crap offshore hosting and moved to a reliable one could answer with something insightful...

Hey, I wasn't being a hard ass haha, I just wanted more boobs, that's all. :)

Cyberwurx. Incredible support and they've hooked me up on some stuff, like extra IP's and shit when I asked.

AmeriNOC | Hosting The World! | Managed Web Hosting adult friendly, great support. use them myself, no bs sales pitch. don't waste your time with the other crap here. seriously.

This is more along the lines of what I'm looking for... something solid/reputable with history behind them.

Any other recommendations? I see hostgator being mentioned over and over in my Google searches... but after reading every VPS thread on WF... it sounds like they suck.

AmeriNoc it is, unless anyone has final recommendations. WebAir looks to have about half the beef for the same price as AmeriNoc.

JaguarPC looks to have great pricing/options, but I've read so many negative reviews about their VPS today to consider them.