VPN Services with Fixed IP address?

soultrain

Own the Internet
Aug 6, 2010
Chicago
Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of setting up a network of numerous seller accounts on ebay and other sites, to diversify so that I'm not selling through just one account. In order to do this, I need to make sure that I'm using different IP addresses when accessing each account to make them all look different. I'm not very educated about networking, but I believe what I am looking for is a VPN network that offers a consistent, fixed IP address. All the VPN services I have looked at have IP addresses that are always changing, and to ebay it raises a large red flag if the IP is bouncing all over the country each time you log in.

So, my question is: are there VPN services out there that offer a consistent, fixed IP address? Or do you have any information to steer me in the right direction? Thanks a ton!

I'm no pro on this subject but could you just rent ips, assign one to each account, and use them in your browser as needed?

Not that you need to use pricey Linode. For the same price of one Linode box you could get 4x boxes on Prgmr, set them to static eth0 network configs, and switch between them locally.

But finding a VPN with a static outbound IP isn't exactly incognito. Google brings up results. Managing some tunnels with some braindead Windows/OSX software from your laptop takes the cake on ease of use.

Linode won't just give you a load of IPs if you ask for them, from my experience most hosts are like that. sup eVandals.

I have the PERFECT thing for you!

Its called Amazon EC2 Cloud Hosting.

Basically, for $0.06 / Running Hour, you can rent a VPS from Amazon.com with a static IP address! You can spawn up to 20 of these at a time. You can spawn instances of both Windows and Linux. You can login via simple Remote Desktop.

To learn more, Google "Amazon EC2"

I have the PERFECT thing for you!

Its called Amazon EC2 Cloud Hosting.

Basically, for $0.06 / Running Hour, you can rent a VPS from Amazon.com with a static IP address! You can spawn up to 20 of these at a time. You can spawn instances of both Windows and Linux. You can login via simple Remote Desktop.

To learn more, Google "Amazon EC2"

The fact that he's logging in at all through EC2 will be a huge red flag.

Dedicated from Rapidvpn = $18/mth. You can also look for private proxy companies that use virgin dedicated ips.

But imo, just get a cheap linux box from vpscolo ($5). Then addon 4 ips (max)
to each plan for $1/e. Install Squid or openvpn and use. When you
need more IP's just add-on another server.

Use different browser profiles + CCleaner to manage your cookies