VPN + Fresh laptop + 5 Gurg Accounts = ?

W4teringen_west

Jan 4, 2010
I just signed up at StrongVPN to manage multiply Gurg accounts.

I have a fresh laptop sitting here just for the purpose of using with Gurg Adw accounts.

Can someone give me some good pointers how to use this new laptop in combination with my strongVPN connections to manage +- 5 Gurg Adw accounts without getting it slapped/banned/no impressions whitin one week.

I will PayPal monies to the one with an exact explanation. Plz PM or reply whatever

if your laptop has windows on it you just go to your network and add network connection then add all the vpn's. From there you can toggle between them using the connection icon next to your clock.

are they monitoring mac addys now?
I don't think theres a way for a website to get your mac address (there may be a way with java so I could be wrong). So unless you're using the adwords manager download I don't think thats possible.

Setup a Virtual machine for each adwords account and have them come from different VPN ip addresses. you've pretty much covered all bases once you do that...

They can't really get at your MAC unless they're your ISP, or you do something otherwise to advertise it.

I have a video with a simple and working solution. PM me as I have a low post count.