Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicify

Jul 22, 2006
Europe
you.se
Ok so vote for your favourite among this list. I'm thinking to use some word as a prefix for a domain, so think about that it should be in a domain so easy to remember is good.
Ye the words are a bit gay, found them on some synonyms site: Thesaurus.com

Feel free to come up with other words, suffixes also. Which means a word you append on some other, and if you dont get that..., <word><suffix>

my favorite word is not on there: ASSHAT! it conveys so many things and say ASSHAT, it just roles of the tung so well!

they're all pretty much gay... I'd have to be drunk/playing some sort of sick sex game to use most of them...

I went with gnarly, but "fuck" is definitely my most favorite word of all time and in use more than any other word within my vocabulary on a regular basis.

Ye my own favourite for a domain is pure, I think I'll go with that.
To have the word in a domain was the reason i made this poll, not everyone seemed to understand that, or maybe just didn't care and went for favourite word, whatever. ;)

You don't have to go for a real word. If you got your specific keyphrase sometimes that in itself is too long so its maybe a good idea to tack on a fake word that portrays an idea rather than a meaning for a branding purpose. That sounded weird so i'll give an example.
I made a home theater ecom site. My keywords were home theater and home theater systems. They were already too long and well spoken for in the domain world. So I used a portion of a word that portrays an idea and tacked it on. I also used that for my branding. So I came up with Plex(only four letters). So it portrayed the idea of cineplex or movieplex. So my domain became PlexHomeTheater.com. Short as possible but portrays an idea as well as giving a good unique branding plus the targeted keywords.
Just an idea for ya.

You don't have to go for a real word. If you got your specific keyphrase sometimes that in itself is too long so its maybe a good idea to tack on a fake word that portrays an idea rather than a meaning for a branding purpose. That sounded weird so i'll give an example.
I made a home theater ecom site. My keywords were home theater and home theater systems. They were already too long and well spoken for in the domain world. So I used a portion of a word that portrays an idea and tacked it on. I also used that for my branding. So I came up with Plex(only four letters). So it portrayed the idea of cineplex or movieplex. So my domain became PlexHomeTheater.com. Short as possible but portrays an idea as well as giving a good unique branding plus the targeted keywords.
Just an idea for ya.

nice site

Status
Not open for further replies.