Not open for further replies.

mreed

Link Building Madman
Jan 20, 2007
Tucson, AZ
www.linkmason.com
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Drive thousands of visitors to your website's blog with my viral content creation and Facebook/Twitter promotions service!

For the past few months I've been fine tuning a new service that is driving thousands of visitors to my once dead blogs and sites.

This is REAL Facebook and Twitter traffic. It can be very lucrative if monetized properly.

We create viral style content an promote/share it to various pages, personal profiles and groups. I have recently used this service to turn several dead blogs into profit generating sites.

I'm offering a discounted rate of $15 per post to all Wickedfire members. You can expect at least 100-1000 visitors from each post.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

This is a totally hands-off viral content and social traffic management service!

• We create the content
  • We post to your site
  • We promote to FB and Twitter
  • You sit back and watch the traffic roll in.
Social exposure + traffic = Real people and fresh real incoming backlinks.

Whether you're building sites to sell, looking to impress your clients with viral social traffic or you'd like to breathe new life into some old sites, this service is for you.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

I got a free review prior to this thread

As per the OP, Mason did a wonderful job by creating a "viral" content and I posted the content as per his instruction.

After confirming the content is live, traffics were being sent to that page. It was around 500 UV for that day. I did see an additional 1-2 sales for that day, so it might/might not be due to the traffic Mason sent to my site.

At $15 per post, this is a no-brainer. Recommended.

5/5

I got a review copy from OP and I was really impressed. He sent me an article with a video to be posted on my site. An after like 24 hour traffic starts to pick up, and in 3 days it generates about 800 visits (all from facebook).

If your site already has viral/interesting content then this is absolutely perfect. I thought he would price this much higher, I'm not sure. So while it's still $15, jump right in.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0RG35348V22018914.

Thanks for the order. We're on it!

I got a review copy from OP and I was really impressed. He sent me an article with a video to be posted on my site. An after like 24 hour traffic starts to pick up, and in 3 days it generates about 800 visits (all from facebook).

If your site already has viral/interesting content then this is absolutely perfect. I thought he would price this much higher, I'm not sure. So while it's still $15, jump right in.

I got a free review prior to this thread

As per the OP, Mason did a wonderful job by creating a "viral" content and I posted the content as per his instruction.

After confirming the content is live, traffics were being sent to that page. It was around 500 UV for that day. I did see an additional 1-2 sales for that day, so it might/might not be due to the traffic Mason sent to my site.

At $15 per post, this is a no-brainer. Recommended.

5/5

Thanks for the reviews!

I wanted to let everyone know that we have bulk pricing. Just PM me or get me on Skype: thisismason

I got a free review from Mason a couple of weeks back...

His service drove just over 400 unique visitors to my site over 2 days.

His instructions were quick & easy to implement and at only $15 a go seems like a total no-brainer to me.

Have already ordered another viral post.

hi! what kind of posts they are?

Our posts usually consist of a very sharable/eyecatching title, video embed code or image, and a pararaph or so of text about the video or image.

These are designed to be passed around and shared. Very simple and built for speed.

I got a free review from Mason a couple of weeks back...

His service drove just over 400 unique visitors to my site over 2 days.

His instructions were quick & easy to implement and at only $15 a go seems like a total no-brainer to me.

Have already ordered another viral post.

Thanks for the review and the continued business!

Great stuff here. I gave mreed a boring niche that I believed you wouldn't find anything interesting to share. He straight up gave me awesome viral content for this niche. If he ever did a autorebill on this he could take my monies all day.

Great stuff here. I gave mreed a boring niche that I believed you wouldn't find anything interesting to share. He straight up gave me awesome viral content for this niche. If he ever did a autorebill on this he could take my monies all day.

Glad to hear it all went well. I'm looking forward to working for you more in the future.

Review:
1 day - 1300 visits
2 day - 1183 visits

Thank you

Thanks for the review!

We are still accepting new orders. Questions? Feel free to contact me on SKYPE: thisismason

Status
Not open for further replies.