Viewing LeadImpact ads

andyt

Dec 20, 2006
Does anyone know how to view LeadImpact ads for free? I setup a PC running Windows 7 and went to the 2 sites in their FAQ but I couldn't find anything to download. Then I contacted them and they said to download the software from strongvaultfree.com. I downloaded the software and did a backup. Then I searched in Internet Explorer and Chrome for keywords like weight loss but no windows ever popped up.

I believe there's a time delay. The sooner a user starts noticing more popups, the more they will associate it with the download.

Does anyone know how to view LeadImpact ads for free? I setup a PC running Windows 7 and went to the 2 sites in their FAQ but I couldn't find anything to download. Then I contacted them and they said to download the software from strongvaultfree.com. I downloaded the software and did a backup. Then I searched in Internet Explorer and Chrome for keywords like weight loss but no windows ever popped up.

If you got the software from the sites they have listed in their help section, they no longer contain adware. You have to email support to get the real adware site