Venting....

sbailey013

Sep 2, 2010
Ok everyone knows that Jersey Shore tool box "The Situation". My best friend broke up with his girl after 7 years and banged a bunch of chicks. She ended up going back to Jersey where she was originally from and she ended up banging The Situation to get back at him. She might be on this season. Even Donald Trump and Snoop Dog know this guy is a tool so her vagina is pretty much ruined. She would have been better off banging a crackhead because at least noone would have known about it.

This isn't even the part I am venting about...my friend had his phone number and my sister prank called him and they ended up driving to NY to meet up with The Situation at The W Hotel. They told me he even tried hitting on my sister and she told him to kick rocks. Why the FUCK would you go to visit such a tool bag ESPECIALLY if he banged your ex?!

dumbasses.

/rant

images

Anything having to do with Jersey Shore, everyone from the views to the cast, are the bane of the world. Jersey Shore is the worst of everything human rolled in to one 30 minute sparkling turd. It, and every one associated with it, needs to die a slow painful death.

Anything having to do with Jersey Shore, everyone from the views to the cast, are the bane of the world. Jersey Shore is the worst of everything human rolled in to one 30 minute sparkling turd. It, and every one associated with it, needs to die a slow painful death.

I agree...hence the venting.

Seems like everyone is focused on my sister though. Haven't posted here in awhile and I guess I forgot where I was. Should have known I risked getting ripped on here especially bringging up my sister haha.

:boid:

Surprised I didn't get the infamous gay sex link.