Vegas NYE @ TAO - HELP/Fixer Needed! Can you help?

metoo

Mar 7, 2008
Do you have contacts in Vegas? I need help to book a table at Tao, for NYE this year. Approx 10 - 14 people. At least 7 females in the group. Happy to spread the group across 2/3 tables, if they're all together.

Can you do a better deal then Tao directly, via your contacts? If so, pls PM me right as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Alvin Yap has the best hookups for nightclubs (and weed). He's in China atm but has all the hookups. +86 15919936966

Alvin Yap has the best hookups for nightclubs (and weed). He's in China atm but has all the hookups. +86 15919936966

This. But make sure you tell him you're cool. If he does not know if you're cool he might need some persuading. Tell him you are from WickedFire and that should work. He's usually busy so he might not help but just eventually he will just hook you up like he did last time.

He also has the hookup on almost every other place worth going to in Vegas: Tryst at Wynn, XS at Encore, Marquee at Cosmopolitan, Surrender at Encore, Hyde at Bellagio, 10AK at Mirage, Ghost Bar at Palms, Lax at Luxor, Pure at Caesars, etc etc. If it's in Vegas just hit him up.

I like Alvin most because he is never asleep or too busy or tired to take a call. Customer support x435346347. Dell should take some lessons from him.

Alvin got me stage tables at XS for $400 and I also got a free champagne and Goose! He is like the illuminati of Vegas or someshit, fucking epic night!

Now that is a deal. Stage tables at XS makes you feel like diddy.

Tao is amazing too. The bottom floors are like a swamp. See if you can get a table upstairs on Tao beach they have warmers everywhere and a sick vip

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I already phoned him. Somehow he knew I was going to call. Said he'd personally walk me into any club in Vegas - but not this year, next year. As an apology he said he'd pay me for clubbing in Vegas, then supply me with a free ecig and a container full of brand new iPhones, all for free...

Anyone else pls?

There must be a lot of weed sellers out there jelly he got his phone no. mentioned on a public forum and not theirs.

I made some arrangements for ASW. For Sunday January 13th he got me tables at Marquee for $300 but I have to bring 4 girls no biggie, Monday tables at XS again like ASW $400 and Tuesday since it's last day I wanted to go hard. 3 tables at TAO with 4 complementary bottles of Dom Perignon for $850.

Alvin IS the fucking man to go to for Vegas club deals

I vouch Alvin hooks it the fuck up - the motherfucker is like the walmart of bottle service

FWDAA.gif