Vector Logo Design $30 - Web Design - Graphic Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick-harper

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi Guys,

I have not been on here for a long while but I am back in the trade now so wanted to offer my services on here.

I can design fully vector logos to your specification, colour scheme and size to polish off your website / marketing material with a great branded logo.

I am offering them at $30 per logo and I can do 2 review logos for $10 each so you guys can see what I am all about.

If you are interested, please post in the thread before PM'ing me

Here are a couple of examples:

logo.png

hikanyakumarilogo.gif

cellnew.gif

As well as Logo Design I can do full website design too.

Check out a couple of the latest sites I have designed:

Xbox 360 Multiplayer Games (FULLY Database driven)
Shoe Junkie

Check out my portfolio for more examples.

Thanks

I could use one, I don't have 500 posts but I have been here for a while so I'll take a review if you are willing to make an exception.

damn, well i also don't quite have 500 posts but like to think i still have cred. on this site.. if you're up for it i'd love to see what you can come up with for one of my current projects...

if you need design work done.. HIRE NICK!

$30 vector graphics at this quality is an absolute steel. I asked him to try and come up with a completely brand new concept/design that I could use as a base for the new QuietAffiliate template and he came back with multiple ideas that were all pretty clever. Very open to commentary/suggestion while at the same time confident in his own sense of design, he delivered what you'll soon be able to see on quietaffiliate.com... until then just take a look at his portfolio and give him business!

For quality of work and value for money you can't go far wrong with Nick's design services. I ordered 2 headers from him and he did them the same day.

I expected to pay at least double what he was charging. Thanks Nick!.

Status
Not open for further replies.