Vancouver Affiliate Networking Dinner 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

I should be there as well. I went last year and met a couple of good contacts. Some pretty big names showed up last year and from the looks of this year's attendee list so far, looks like another good group.

Yes I'll be there, and if anyone in the region wants to go but needs some help with the door fee, then please let me know and I'll be happy to sponsor a few folks on the entry fee.

Cheers

Chris

there with bells on

The gang from MillNic Media will be there. In fact we are going to be the Platinum Sponsor of the event.

A guaranteed good time will be had as Ian lee is a top class dude.

If any MillNic Media affiliates wish to attend from out of province we'll pay for your tickets. Just get your ass there and the night of food and networking is on us. I'm sure we can probably find a place for you to crash as well, though most of our affiliates are serious pimps and will be showing up in their limos and staying at the four seasons...

Vancouver is a great town and we look forward to meeting you all.

I'm in Victoria and will be heading over with a colleague....I'd be up for car pooling, was planning on driving...Hopefully it won't have to be an overnight...

Hey Geordie,

Hope you find a car pool person. Looks like they have some great sponsors this year. I am actually looking forward to meeting some more local internet marketing friends ... plus can't wait for that BUFFETTTTT!!!

The gang from MillNic Media will be there. In fact we are going to be the Platinum Sponsor of the event.

A guaranteed good time will be had as Ian lee is a top class dude.

If any MillNic Media affiliates wish to attend from out of province we'll pay for your tickets. Just get your ass there and the night of food and networking is on us. I'm sure we can probably find a place for you to crash as well, though most of our affiliates are serious pimps and will be showing up in their limos and staying at the four seasons...

Vancouver is a great town and we look forward to meeting you all.

Ahh finally!!

An event Jason can also attend and not worry about being picked up as a terrorist..

jk ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.