USMapQuiz.com

I can't see it being worth anything, or even anyone being interested in it at all for that matter. Why would they? That's a relatively low number of exacts, and if someone was interested in that exact - which would be highly unlikely - then 'USMapQuiz' is still available to register for every other TLD extension for them, along with endless very similar names with .com. Besides that, it doesn't have any traffic, it doesn't have any PageRank, it doesn't have any age - only being registered for the first time last month. It holds nothing of value. So it's just straight worthless.

Why did you register it if you don't even know what you are going to do with it? It's going to be extremely hard to monetize any of the low-value "quiz" traffic that it does get. I wouldn't waste my time on it when there are so many other things that are so much easier to monetize.

Ease of ranking is still not guaranteed. Often with new sites I have noticed Google will rank them 1st page for the exact term immediately but then after a few weeks it will disappear from the results completely. The "Google Honeymoon Period" people call it. But sometimes you don't even get a Honeymoon at all. So either way, it will still need some work to rank. And even when it does, there are no guarantees on the amount of decent traffic that it will produce. 5,400 is a low number of exacts, 174/day, what percentage of them are going to find your site and actually use it and click ads and become productive conversions? Where else can you get traffic from?

Geo-location targeted offers will produce results from any kind of traffic, albeit with low conversions.