Usefull blackhat tool/method

ForceTech

Nov 5, 2010
I'm sure it's not a new idea, but I really can't think of anyone mentioning it aside from another couple affiliates I know personally, so I thought I'd share.

A lot of forums like this have threads for it, and a lot of you are probably at least aware of the practice of buying traffic. Mostly people just end up buying it for Alexa campaigns, and it does a pretty good job of doing that for fairly cheap, especially before selling a site, but the point I wanted to make here is it's use for blackhat (or at least situations that look blackhat) affiliate campaigns. In particular I mean to use it to water down conversion rates. I've had some issues in the past where my campaigns were converting way too well and I've had AM's start grilling me about my methods and procedures and getting things looked at way too closely. Typically this is unjustified, but a lot of us have experience, I'm sure, with putting up ads that don't represent the product (what product images ever actually work, and who does that anyway?), but either way it comes down to getting offers closed to us if not chargebacks and other problems. So on certain campaigns I started buying some cheap Alexa traffic to dilute my conversion rates to a satisfactory level and it really took off the heat.

Pretty simple but can really save you depending on what you're doing. Just make sure to get traffic from some one that offers speed control and whatever targeting you need (like US/UK campaigns, etc.) so that you can actually make it look organic and suit your purposes.

Keep it in mind.

gtfo.jpg