Used Car Dealership Stiffs Pizza Delivery Guy, Posts Video, Internet Takes Revenge

JonesersRX7

May 11, 2009
Phoenix
Car dealership treats pizza guy like shit, receives Internet’s wrath : theCHIVE

It all started after the staff of a used car dealership decided they would order a pizza. When the pizza guy arrived, he told them the total came to $42. The manager handed him two twenties and two fives.

Thinking the extra $8 was the tip, the driver was on his way.

When the dealership realized that they had not been given change, they called the pizza place and demanded the driver return the $8. When he arrived, the staff was waiting. After not understanding that handing a deliver guy two twenties and two fives for a $42 order and expecting change makes no sense unless you are tipping or your name is Stevie Wonder (he would be giving the extra $5 back to them), they then proceeded to berate him.
“The manager apologized once for you. Do you want him to apologize again for you?” asks one employee before another tells him ““Out the door before I put my foot in your ass.”

The video was originally posted on YouTube, but it has since been made private. However, a Google index of the video shows the title as originally being “irate pizza driver.” The angle of the video suggests it comes from a stationary security camera inside the dealership’s office.

I watched the thing and was in shock why these fucks would treat someone that way. Hopefully 4Chan get's a hold of this shit and does there thing.

Woopsie. They done goofed. I give them 3 months before they are out of business. Either that or they are going to have re-brand, fire all their sales people, and move to a new location.

Check this shit out.

Frauto.png

Over 1700 Google reviews and over 700 negative Yelp reviews. This one is pretty funny:

"I needed to get a car badly, because then I could bring my child to my parents, when I was off from work. I first noticed that the cars they where selling where in horrible condition, and just looked like it was picked up from the scrap yard. But hack I really needed a car. So when I first entered the building I smelled a horrible smell I though nothing of it until I saw the crew, one really creepy smelly guy, a woman that was smoking pot, and a bunch of other weird scary guys. That where starring like they wanted to do things to me.

At this point I don't feel safe anymore, and was really scared. So the smelly creepy guy said What can I do for you whore? As he moved his tongue around his lips. Then I felt a horrible pain in my stomach and it felt like something was dying there. Then I felt blood in my pants.

Tturned out the baby inside me killed herself because of these horrible people, don't go here for cars, don't go here because of the customer service (which was really bad) Go here if you can't afford an abortion.

2 stars because now I didn't need to pay for the car, and could buy some more pizzas of that great place Palace Pizza at 493 State Road, North Dartmouth (awesome crew they got) and I also had a free abortion."

Site won't even pull up.

I worked at a restaurant in a dealers auto auction for years in my younger days. Most of the salesmen were complete and utter narcissistic pricks. They would chince out at every opportunity unless they were flipping coins for money.

how dumb must they be for posting the video on youtube?

being a smug cunt is one thing, but being smug cunts and being so proud of it that you want to share it with the world is baffling

being a smug cunt is one thing, but being smug cunts and being so proud of it that you want to share it with the world is baffling

This

These guys deserve whatever the internet gives them.

Edit: Oppie Why post instructions, and not the actual video?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksaMnY65KOk[/ame]

Dirt lot car salesmen aren't exactly the brightest bunch.

Yelp...

"The Delivery driver was a really swell guy which is why I felt really bad for what happened next. When the Delivery driver arrived to the door, they locked it and proceeded to put in a DVD of "Angels With Dirty Faces" on. This seemed familiar but I let it play out as we had all been waiting on our food for over an hour. They made it appear as if the customer purchasing the pizzas was a mobster yelling at some guy named "Snakes". After Telling him to "leave it on the doorstep and get the hell outta here" they threw firecrackers into a cardboard box to simulate gun shots which then sent the driver off scared for his life. The poor guy."

The review I wrote,

"I went here to get a used car. One examining the honda civic which I was shown, I found a bunch of used condoms inside it as well as a couple of blood stains. To be honest, it looked like the scene of a murder and I was scared to even look inside the boot. On pointing this out to one of the employees who was wearing a blue checked shirt, he spat in my face and told me "either take it or you're next". There were a few exchange of words but I managed to leave the dealership unscathed. Please do not visit this dealership if you value your life, not to mention it will also cost you some extra face wash."

Whose that chick in the background with big tits walking like a donkey? holla.

Top fly security of the world craaaaaaaaaaaaaaig.