US-native University student looking for a long-term arrangement

Status
Not open for further replies.

cL0ckwork_Red

Jun 13, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello BST, I’m an American English major based out of St. Louis.
I am currently building up capital to start my own affiliate marketing career, and right now, I’m just looking for one long-term gig to provide 20-25 articles week.

Here’s what I can offer you:

Fast turnaround:
I currently have only two clients, so your work will almost always be turned around within 24 hours and will never exceed 72 hours (which would only happen in emergencies anyway). I am not taking on more than three clients as I have classes to attend to. You can be assured that I will never have more assignments than I can turn around in a day or so.

Expert English:
I am an English major and my coursework has included non-fiction writing, copy-editing, and modern English grammar. These proficiencies will be reflected in the writing that is returned to you. I enjoy writing, so the content I provide to you will reflect not only awareness but appreciation for the language.

Frequent and Responsive Communication:
If I am not at class or asleep (Central time), I am at this computer. If I am at this computer, Gmail is open. All correspondence will be reviewed and responded to as quickly as possible.

Reasonable Rates:
$1/100 words, locked in and solid.

You may pay on delivery. If you pay on delivery, I must be paid every five articles

3 x 400 Review articles are available to established members with robust itrader accounts. However, if someone locks me in, their articles will receive all my attention.

Pros:
  • Fantastic Rates
  • Great content with attitude
  • Never any grammar or spelling errors; he proofreads twice without being asked
  • Doesn't dumb subjects down and is a smart enough guy to write on almost any topic handed to him
  • Hustles hard - turn around time is same-day.
  • No Engrish bullshit or crappy Indian communication
  • He's a freelancer - it simulses the economy and that's what Umerica needs.

Cons:
  • He definitely stole this thread title from Craigslist

The first thing I said when he posted this thread was, "$1 PER WORD?? EDIT THAT RIGHT NOW." I can only assume the 15 minute limit passed and now he's stuck giving you all a stupid good deal for at least a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.