upswing?

drave

fear not
Apr 12, 2012
i logged on tonight and saw more posts than usual, but not only that, i noticed recent posts from wf staples who i haven't seen much of lately but was damned glad to see...

avatar33, UG, Eli (if just to hit Like), fatbat, cardine, josearmando, barman, infoslob, dwight schrute, gimmedat, eliquid, dreamache, charlie.simm, imbo55, madmaxnine...

could we be seeing an upswing? sprouts of growth? is it possible this is a wf renaissance?

i fucking hope so. glad to see you boys back around.

let-s-get-the-day-started-o.gif

Hello friends, very famous trademarks and brand has been sold for $16.5 million (Jon needed new fleet of mini coopers for his next venture).

Stay tuned for further details on "turnaround plan" and how you can purchase Wicked Fire Starters ...

wickedfire_banner.jpg

Apparently everyone is wondering about Jon's latest venture.

jew_picture.jpg

From what I hear, Jew2You seeks to provide a Jewish companion for school children. We all know that Jewish kids get picked on a lot, for their religious beliefs and appearances. And we all know that Jewish parents have a lot of money. So Jew2You is an online service where parents who have jewish kids, can order a school companion for their son or daughter. From there a branded mini cooper or similar car, will drop off a jewish boy or girl to spend time with the parents kid at school or just playing with friends, so they no longer feel alienated or the only one picked on at school.

Hi bros. I wish I could have made it to all of the good gay webmaster parties going on right now. Good luck bros.

I think that now that we all cancelled our memberships we aren't so committed to success anymore and we got time to shoot proper shit again here