Up to 116 Backlinks for $12

Status
Not open for further replies.

che1959

Apr 2, 2007
www.ax697.org
Rating - 96.6%
28   1   0
Ok, friends, I'm now in the Link Service business. I've got one package to start off with, the Zambo Package. It works out to up to 116 backlinks for $12. It's a great way to give a new site a running start or give an existing site a jumpstart.

Zambo Package Details:
-- Site Submission to 50 directories
-- 3 permanent Featured Links on each of three directories I own (1 for the main site, plus 2 deep links on each directory)
-- A permanent link on 6 sites that I currently own that are indexed in Google
-- 20 submissions of your site to 10 different social bookmarking sites
-- 30 unique blog comments (about 30 to 50 words) on primarily no-nofollow blogs
-- 1 unique blog posting of 150 to 200 words about your site
-- Guaranteed 72 hour turn around.
-- Introductory Priced at $12 via Paypal

You're getting submissions to 50 directories. I choose the directories that have the best chance of getting your link approved. What good is a submission to a PR7 or PR8 directory when the approval queque is months long if ever?

You're getting a total of 9 permanent links on 3 different directories that I own. You are getting 6 links on blogs and other sites I own. The sites may not have much PR, but they are indexed and the search engines will follow the link. Both of these types of links are permanent and you get to choose the exact anchor text.

You're getting 20 submissions of your site to 10 different social bookmarking sites and I will make 30 decent comments primarily on blogs that do not incorporate the nofollow tag. These aren't spam comments, these are well thought out comments that will pertain to the blog post.

Lastly, you're getting a quality 150 to 200 word blog post about your site. You'll get at least one site link and 2 deep links inside the post. It's not going to be a cookie cutter blog post, it will be a genuine post about your site.

When you pm me, I will get back to you with an expected time of completion and my paypal email. As soon as payment is received, I start working. Turn around time is about 72 hours from the time payment is received, if it's more than 72 hours, you still get the links and the service is free.

You will get a complete listing of the urls where your link is upon completion of the project.

What do I need from you?
The site and 2 deep links you want me to promote with anchor text. I also need an email address for your site for the directory submissions.
Optional: Site Description and/or Directory Categories.

FYI, I'm an American based in the Philippines. You can see by my other posts who you are dealing with.

50 directory submissions is not equal to 50 backlinks FYI.

With my experience i can safely presume 50 directory submissions to PR4+ directories will get me 20 backlinks within a month in their sub pages which will mostly be PR 0 pages.

So discount 30 links off your pack - it works out to 86 backlinks.

20 submissions to 10 bookmarking sites? - Thats just 10 unique links. So discount another 10 links. Im assuming that your submitting to a few no-follow bookmarking sites(which is the case mostly). So discount another 2 links.
It now works out to 74 backlinks.
So thats about 74 backlinks which might be indexed by G within a year.

Now, can you please explain to me a bit about the quality of the blog in which you will be posting and also the UNIQUE blog comments.

No offense intended, just trying to clear a few things up.

It's up to 116 backlinks. I am working on a couple of orders and I'll let them comment on the quality when the orders are finished.

The quality of blog? It will be one of many and it depends on the topic of the site you're promoting. The blog post topic needs to fit with the blog.

My goal with this package is for you to end up with a better variety of backlinks at a better than price than you could otherwise.

Already pm'd ya. For anyone else, I am going on a bit of a trip in a couple of days so I can't take on any other orders till I get back. I'll post again then.

Great service, all submissions were done with 36 hours and a full report given. He even went out of the way to provide extra seo tips for my site (and include the code to implement it). Very professional service :)

che1959 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Thanks, I didnt notice the number of pms allowed dropped to 25, anyways, I have cleaned out my pms a bit.

I can start taking orders again in a day for guaranteed completion within 72 hours, usually within 48 hours. You can place you're order now if you're happy with a 96 hour guaranteed completion schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.