Unpause Acai campaign or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

swbiz

Dec 14, 2008
Hey Guys,

Quick question...

I have been running acai campaigns successfully over the past 60 days with a review style site.

It has been paused since december 1st. Now with all the slaps going on, do I dare to unpause the campaign and risk getting my entire account slapped like so many others have?

Please advice folks.

I wouldn't do anything until after the 27th. Traffic is way way down right now for diet so wouldn't be worth it now.

Yeah you are right but do you think review sites for acai are gonna get slapped as well? From what I've heard, only blog/diary kind of crap got hit so far.

No matter when you unpause, G will burn you as you're promoting a (now) forbidden offer.

I just got an Ad Disapproval email from a "paused" ringtone campaign that I've setup 6 months ago.

Therefore, I think they'll slap paused campaigns as well when they do mass review like this. There's no escape.

I just got an Ad Disapproval email from a "paused" ringtone campaign that I've setup 6 months ago.

Therefore, I think they'll slap paused campaigns as well when they do mass review like this. There's no escape.

Lol. Actually you're exactly right, I had a bunch of really stupid campaigns that I had paused for months get recently rejected as well. When I got that email, I thought there was some sorta glitch in their system or something, but now it just seems like they're on a full rampage.

Dude there is some much more traffic out there than BIG G. Just most people are lazy and only want to rely one source of traffic and of course your going to get burned by Big G eventually. Look for alternative hell I pay for cheaper traffic and have better conversion on other sources of traffic with same volume and sometimes better. Stop relying on google for everything. Diversify your traffic like anything. If only source of income is coming for google big trouble for you. Also if you only source of income coming from berries another problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.