*Unlimited* Free Articles. Just Come In And Rob Me. No Requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillipsPierce

Dec 27, 2011
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
MorningArticles.com

Words our clients have used to describe our writing…
“Brilliant!” “WOW” “Perfection”

FREE COPIES. NO REQUIREMENT. We do NOT require a review in exchange for these free articles so anyone can request them. We are offering these free copies because we're confident that once you have a nibble you'll want a full bite. You may request one new 400 Word review copy PER WEEK using our form below. Even our free articles will be better than any other service you ever paid for.

*The form below is an image. Click it anywhere to be sent to our actual review request form.

reviews.gif

Our Services & Pricing:

BULK RATES:

We offer the following bulk discount rates:
3% off for orders of $500 or more.
6% off for orders of $1,000 or more.
10% off for orders if $3,000 or more.

SEO Article Writing

Highly optimized LSI articles. Your keywords will be inserted in to the title, the first few sentences and the last few sentences for optimal keyword placement. Keyword density will be between 1-3% and we will do our own LSI keyword research using proprietary software. We keep our fingers on the pulse of Google –and even the smallest beat of a change is immediately picked up and addressed by our team of professionals.
Price: $2 per 100 words [TAT: 2-3 business days per 10,000 words]​

High Conversion Reviews

Written by direct marketing professionals, our affiliate product reviews will effectively communicate the benefits of your product in a gripping and effective way. We have pages and pages of emails from solo affiliate marketers to some of the largest gadget review websites on the planet telling us the same thing; our reviews sky-rocketed their clickthroughs, their sales and their earnings.
Price: $5 per 100 words [TAT: 3-5 days per 5000 words]​

Premium SEO Content

Your readers want to be entertained, engaged and informed. Our SEO optimized Premium Blog Content is perfect for blog or authority site owners looking for interesting, engaging and well researched content to display their loyal readers. Remember; once you lose a reader you lose them forever. Our content will keep them hooked to the very last word and begging for more.
Price: $5 per 100 words [TAT: 3-5 days per 5000 words]​

Press Releases:

An excellent press release can provide your business with instant credibility and traffic. It’s the closest thing to a “short cut” you will find to creating an authority presence in your market. We will create professional and powerful press releases that will suck in traffic and establish you as the go to guy in your industry. Professional Media Quality.
Price: $45 [TAT: 3-5 days]​

eBooks:

The fastest way to making a job killing income online is to sell your own product. There's one problem though: Where the heck do you get one?
Well, we're here to answer that question for you. Our ebook writing services are the next best thing to a product in a box handed to you. We will create a professional, valuable and most of all money sucking eBook that you can sell over and over and over again at insane margins. Best of all, you can sleep well at night knowing that our highly researched ebooks will be providing your customers with useful, actionable advice that will help them achieve wht they desire.

We offer 5 options for ebooks.​

nb6r60.png

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If you don't like our content for whatever reason you may request a full, 100% refund within 3 days of receiving it and STILL publish it under your name -no catch. Only valid for orders of 5000 words or less for "SEO Articles" and 1500 words or less for "Magazine Quality Web Content" & "High Conversion Reviews" only. All Sales for eBooks and Press Releases are final -though revisions will be honored until satisfied. It would be downright blonde to not take me up on this offer! I carry all the risk, you get all the upside!

Contact us:
Email: phillips85pierce@yahoo.com

I had ordered from PhillipsPierce before. The quality is outstanding.

There was a delay in delivery from the actual promised date due to which he offered me a full refund and the article comes free. I didn't accept the refund offer because the articles were worth the wait.

Ordered 3 articles 3 days ago and still waiting for them. I buy for the quick turnaround over anything else... Sent you an e-mail, looking forward to hearing what's up.

Ordered 3 articles 3 days ago and still waiting for them. I buy for the quick turnaround over anything else... Sent you an e-mail, looking forward to hearing what's up.

Hi,

It was an order of 6 articles. TAT is 3 business days for all orders under 10k words. Your order is scheduled to be back with you this evening, so you will have it back today.

You can also add me to skype for real time inquiries: phillpierce

Thanks!

I ordered 10 articles from Phillip and have to say I am very impressed with the overall quality. The turnaround was within the allotted time frame and as such, have ordered another 12.

Leaving +rep for the quality service, looking forward to doing more business.

UPDATE 12/09/12: POSSIBLE DELAYS DUE TO SURGE IN ORDERS

We've had a serious surge in orders coming from our WickedFire clients this past week -a big thank you to all of you who ordered!! Many website owners are now recovering from some of the recent Google changes as well as preparing for the ones promised for this fall by stocking up on fresh, quality content.

This is going to affect our TAT for any orders made between September 10-September 17. There may be a delay of ~4 days over our standard TAT due to the bump in orders that we've experienced during this past week. Because we primarily hire writers locally due to the better reliability, quality and work ethic that these writers in our experience have over online freelancers, it takes us a little bit longer to adapt to changes in demand. To give you an idea of what this means, it takes about 2 weeks from the point of hiring to the point of having the writer actually work for us full time. We need to recirculate ads, interview applicants, train them by our guidelines, and then finally test them for a 8 day period on our own internal content needs before letting them touch anything coming in from clients.

We want to make sure that every order is attended to by only our senior writers, and although we've experienced quite a surge, we don't want to rush your order and risk sending back anything but top notch work -so we're continuing to give every article we work on the same amount of time, care and dedication to make sure that you're delighted with the final result. If your order is time sensitive and the possible 1-3 day delay is too long, please let us know by email within 24 hours if you would like us to refund your payment. Otherwise I will continue to keep everyone up to date about their order status via email, and I'll make absolutely sure that you receive only top notch, killer content that will be worth the slight wait time. If you don't think it's totally worth it, well, we have a 100% money back guarantee to give you peace of mind as well.

For up to date updates about your order status and TAT estimates please email me: phillips5pierce@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

Review:

I hired MA to do a test article spotlighting a local business. I purchased a premium content article of 500 words and provided the MA team with a link and business name.

I honestly didn't know what I'd get back given how little they had to work with but they sent me back a 604 word article that was very well written and did the job nicely. One of the biggest problems I have with online providers is the delivered product rarely matches what's promised but Philip and the MA crew promised a great product and delivered..

Sorry it took me so long to finally send in a review

Received my first order last week, and 2nd order in progress.
I don't know how to describe, but these articles are real 'perfection'.
I used to be a cheap skate for article writing. Now I know why my content didn't convert!
Thankfully I know the right thing to do now. Just hit the order button, no need for review. :)

The article written was great and the quality was the best. TAT was very fast. I got my article back within 12 hours.

The article is worth the money. Thanks.

Thanks for all the reviews guys!!

just want to make a quick update:

We are back on schedule.

I have doubled our capacity over the past 2 weeks with excellent and fully trained writers -actually, I believe our quality now after a recent expansion of our training material and testing guidelines is the highest that it's ever been -by a significant margin.

I will be launching a new website soon -in a short period of time I will be doing a quick, temporary redesign of the website to make it a bit cleaner. Within the next 2 months we will have a completely new website launched with some amazing client-en backend features. It's going to take content automation and SEO customization to a whole new level.

I'll keep you posted.

Update: We've had to close our free review giveaways -we are simply sold out and cannot take on any more free requests for the time being as we prioritize all paying clients.

Hey Phil,

What happens to your site? I'd like to order but it seem down. All I can see is this message; "Error establishing a database connection"

But the ones ordered last week will be delivered?

Yes, every review request already made will be fulfilled.

Hey Phil,

What happens to your site? I'd like to order but it seem down. All I can see is this message; "Error establishing a database connection"

Hi, please check again -it's working for me and we just got 2 orders minutes ago, so everything should be working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.