Status
Not open for further replies.

prsvin

Jun 11, 2011
INDIA
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi Friends,

I am a freelance writer having more than 3 years of writing experience. I can give you a well researched, keyword optimized, error free content on any niche at an affordable price of 75 cents per 100 words. So, an article of 500 words will cost you $3.75, but if your wish is of more than 5 articles, the cost will come down to $3.25 per 500 words article.

However, negotiations are still available for more than 10 articles:)
I can write your Ezine articles and news releases as well at the same rate, and turnaround time for 3 well researched articles is 24 hours.

Just let me know the details of your work and you will see the quality work right in your inbox.:1bluewinky:
You can PM me or contact me at prdivine.07@gmail.com

Here, is a small piece of latest press release on the gaming based niche:

EPIC will raise the bar on spoilers of Gears of War 3 Game!

Just the moment when a playable Version of Gears of War 3 made its way back into the Internet in July, the EPIC games, decided to hit the source from where the leak took place. They promised to prevent the people who are trying to undermine the blockbuster advent.
EPIC even begin to keep their promise by developing a new technology. This technology can track down anyone who tries to play the game, before the actual release.
The executive producer Rod Fergusson said that they had a banning system in the program, and so they can easily identify the people who are involved. He also said that those people who will get involve in the illegal activities are bound to feel disappointed on the 20th September, as they will be banned to do then.
In another news of the Gears 3 game, they have included a 3D capability along with the shooter, which will be released this September. However, Fergusson announced that the 3D aspect of it will be available to only those persons possessing a 3D TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.