UFC stream?

boring fights for the most part. that main event fight was such a joke. I am a huge cro cop fan and I honestly think hes ready to retire and move on. You can tell he just doesn't have it in him anymore.

boring fights for the most part. that main event fight was such a joke. I am a huge cro cop fan and I honestly think hes ready to retire and move on. You can tell he just doesn't have it in him anymore.

Was a boring night of fights, last night's DREAM 16 was more entertaining imo.

I think at this point CroCop is taking advantage of his huge UFC contract and is just in there to collect big checks.

Having said that I think the fire was long gone, even during his UFC debut against Eddie Sanchez he didn't look bad, but he didn't look like the usual killer CroCop who took Fedor to his hardest fight and smashed up Wanderlei, Igor, Aleks etc.

Why steaming why not just buying the original fight - i mean the whole point of this fight is to see when that punch hit when that kick landed is the other guys is hurten, all this websites give crap quality and you miss most of the details.

and about crocop - well yea - he is one of my favorits fighter, but since gonzang he is just crap, and i dont thinks that fedor even break a sweat fighting him, also the fight vs wanderlei if i am not mistake it was at the beginning of his carrier.

fedor - is a someone i like though, he fight with people and acts like its hard for him then he just get tired of playing around and just smashes everyone,

this last fight he lost (only fight he lost by the way) that was just a stupid lost and he will kill this guy next time he fights him.

Though someone i really want to see losing - the beast brak lasner.

Why steaming why not just buying the original fight - i mean the whole point of this fight is to see when that punch hit when that kick landed is the other guys is hurten, all this websites give crap quality and you miss most of the details.....

Why waste your money??? Save $50 and test out some KW's or something. You never know what you're gonna get with these events. Some are worth the $$ and some aren't worth your time watching them. Honestly, the streams I go through are pretty high quality, and there's almost never any lag. Of course the stream gets shut down every once in a while because its illegal, but its never cut for more than 30 seconds. Point being, if you want to save $50, you can make a a few sacrifices to watch a streaming PPV event. You just need to find a good/ reliable stream. I posted a link to a fan page that I own where I provide links n what not.

If you can't afford $50 and have to pull some lame illegal shit to watch some fights you should be working on your campaigns and not watching fights. /thread