Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus +Holiday Bonus Interaction $99 1-Time, No Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCJackson

Mar 16, 2007
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Social Media Content Posting for Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus

You already know that, when it comes to complete Social Media Management, I'm the only guy on Wickedfire who "gets it" and offers a legitimate service:

6hyEK4A.jpg

I'm the only guy that long-time senior Wickedfire members trust with their brands on social media
:
"
[12/5/2013 1:25:25 PM] Flaw3d : Woah
[12/5/2013 1:25:35 PM] Flaw3d : You guys are the shit.
[12/5/2013 1:25:42 PM] Flaw3d : Well you and your team or however/
[12/5/2013 1:25:53 PM] Flaw3d : Just got retweeted by one of the major players in the game lol.
[12/5/2013 1:26:13 PM] Flaw3d : My client was thrilled and I was even surprised. I thought it was a spoof account or something .

[12/5/2013 1:48:39 PM] Flaw3d : I've tried various people for this and your the only one I can put my trust/rep into.
[12/5/2013 1:48:51 PM] Flaw3d : That takes a ton of trust.
"
---
I'm at the point now where I usually only offer my services as an ongoing subscription social media management service for members and their clients who "get it." That said, I understand some members are looking for a social presence, a service with content posting and limited interaction for a low fee with no further obligation. You may be tempted to go with an inferior service. DON'T.

WickedFire Christmas 2013 Social Media Posting Special

This is one month of social media posting, for Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus. There is a one-time Paypal payment of $99 with no further obligation. If you like the service, you may choose to subscribe to one of my management packages in the future, but I will not bug you about it.

What you get:

Daily posting on Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook for 31 days.
Your posts will be a combination of news and relevant content from your niche with some links to your own content sprinkled in. Locally engaging content will be used, if applicable.

Holiday Bonus Interaction

Look. Social media isn't really that effective if you just make posts and don't take advantage of the SOCIAL aspect of it- following, sharing, getting new followers, expanding your networks.

My service is priced very competitively with posting-only services that use lower quality content and little or no legitimate interaction. I'm going to give you much better content and include some specific interaction tasks as a bonus.

If you order while this thread is open, I will perform the following tasks for your profiles:

1. For Twitter:
*Follow a Minimum of 150 real, active relevant accounts. Many will follow back. The goal is REAL followers w/value for your niche.
*Re-Tweet (RT) or respond to a minimum of 15 useful posts
*Thank/acknowledge all new followers

2. Facebook:
*Like a minimum of 50 relevant business pages
*Post 20 comments on relevant pages
*Share and comment on 10 useful niche-relevant posts
*Respond to comments left on your business page

3. Google Plus
*Create appropriate Circles and Add 50+ People/Pages. At least 25 will follow-back.
*Join a Minimum of 5 Relevant Communities and post welcome messages
*Comment on 15+ niche-related statuses
*Share 10+ Posts with original commentary

So. In Total, You Get: 31 Days of Posts on Google Plus, Twitter, and Facebook. Plus, as a Bonus, you get all the interaction work(at minimum) mentioned above. Posts will be daily, and interaction will be performed throughout the month.

Price: $99 One-time via PayPal

Order Here

It's That Simple.

If you have a brand that needs a higher level of service, with daily monitoring and more intensive interaction and engagement, I offer Management packages starting around $250/Mo.

Previous Threads (in descending chronological order): Here, Here, Here

Questions? Ask Here.

Existing Customers: Contact me if you have any concerns about current work. FYI: If you have any management package on recurring subscription, you have a different level of service than what is being offered here.

Short F.A.Q.

1. TAT? Turn Around Time?
3-5 Business Days, if your profiles are already set-up. 7-10 days if you need setup. The posting, once commencing, will last for the entire 31 day period. Interaction tasks will be performed during the service month.

2. Can You Create Profiles for Me?
Yes. See #1 Above.

3. What Kind of Content do You Post?
Mostly niche-relevant news, articles, that sort of thing. If you have a business with a local off-line presence, I will integrate more local flavor. I will post some links to your own content and offers, but this should not be the focus of a social media campaign.

4. Do You Speak/Write English?
I think so. Everyone who works with me is a native English Speaker

5. What Niches Do You Have Experience with?
Just about everything. Let me know if you have specific concerns

6. Do You Have Clients in other Countries/Markets?
I have worked for online and offline local clients in every region of the U.S., much of Canada, multiple UK areas, and Australia.

7. Can I Sell Your Services to my Clients and Make a Profit?
Yes. Please.

8. So-and-So offers posting on 20 social media profiles for $98.
Cool.

9. I can buy 50,000 fake followers for $5.
Don't.

Merry Christmas!

Ordered. Meant to buy 2 threads ago, stuff happened. I'll hit you up with order details after Christmas.

I'll never outsource my social media to anyone else again. Fantastic interaction with the real followers, circlers, and likers that he earned me. He makes relevant posts to each account to keep them warm and familiar with my brand.

The Real Deal

Service Review

A month ago I ordered this service for the main 3 G+, FB, and Twitter at regular price.

I talked with OP a bit before ordering to get some details about the service. He was helpful and knows his stuff when it comes to social media accounts. Today is wrapping up the end of month 1 of services and I'm happy with the results. The content posted and shared was researched, relevant and current. No gimmicks, fake followers, bots or shady stuff - this is the real deal.

If you have a business, brand or website you care about that isn't regularly active on at least the main three social networks, you need this service. It can be hard to track direct visits and results from sites like twitter but the long term benefits of building site/brand awareness and interest really pay
off.

Not much else to say, so here is the score:

Speed: 5/5

Communication: 5/5

Quality: 5/5

Price: 5/5

Overall - 5/5

Highly Recomended

It's easy to fall behind on a social media presence online, but it's important to have one for any good online marketing campaign. This service takes care of that.

I thought about ordering during your last thread and your holiday bonus definitely pushed me in. Two orders placed....
Transaction ID #*******5UT825733L
Transaction ID #*******HU465203A

I thought about ordering during your last thread and your holiday bonus definitely pushed me in. Two orders placed....
Transaction ID #*******5UT825733L
Transaction ID #*******HU465203A

Thanks! I just got your email and will be contacting you through the email address you provided.

And, to add a general note to everyone, new and existing clients: I plan on being off Skype for a few days. If you leave me a message there, I might not get back to you until after New Years. If you have an urgent message about your accounts, send a PM here or email. I'll also answer any questions from new/prospective clients here or in PM. I'm around, and this won't affect any work or handling of new orders. I just need a break from that to concentrate on the work.

I'll never outsource my social media to anyone else again. Fantastic interaction with the real followers, circlers, and likers that he earned me. He makes relevant posts to each account to keep them warm and familiar with my brand.

Thanks for the nice comments. I'm all about expanding and engaging with a REAL, relevant audience, and doing my best to interact with brands and share useful content.

Was just checking my feeds and today was a really good day for brand interaction, especially for my clients in financial, automotive, and fitness niches.

I know a lot of people in social media firms and "social media managers" who cut corners and treat their work as filling a quota of near-mindless actions. I'd like to think I approach my work in a different fashion. I care about the brands I represent, and I'm always looking for ways to improve the value I provide.

This offer is a great opportunity to sample my work for a month with no obligation. I don't think you will find a better value in social media work, and if you need something on a larger scale, I offer higher-end packages, too.

Service Review

A month ago I ordered this service for the main 3 G+, FB, and Twitter at regular price.

I talked with OP a bit before ordering to get some details about the service. He was helpful and knows his stuff when it comes to social media accounts. Today is wrapping up the end of month 1 of services and I'm happy with the results. The content posted and shared was researched, relevant and current. No gimmicks, fake followers, bots or shady stuff - this is the real deal.

If you have a business, brand or website you care about that isn't regularly active on at least the main three social networks, you need this service. It can be hard to track direct visits and results from sites like twitter but the long term benefits of building site/brand awareness and interest really pay
off.

Not much else to say, so here is the score:

Speed: 5/5

Communication: 5/5

Quality: 5/5

Price: 5/5

Overall - 5/5

Highly Recomended

It's easy to fall behind on a social media presence online, but it's important to have one for any good online marketing campaign. This service takes care of that.

Thanks for the Great Review!

Happy New Year!

If you ordered, and you've sent me order details, your order is running or in the process of being set-up (if you needed new profiles created).

If you ordered, and I haven't heard from you, please send me a PM at your convenience.

Thanks!

I'm going to be back on Skype on a limited basis starting tomorrow. I know there were a couple members with questions and/or wanted some work samples and things over Skype. If you are still interested, tomorrow afternoon will be a good time to reach me.

Order Updates

All new orders that have received details are set to start posting tomorrow.

I have a couple PMs and Skype messages to get back to. I am working on them.

A note about services/profiles: My services are most effective with posting and interaction working together with multiple accounts- typically Google Plus/Facebook/Twitter. Google Plus is definitely on the rise, while Facebook has made some changes that make it challenging. I configure my packages and work to take advantage of the unique challenges and benefits of each.

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.