Turn your Grandma into a 25 yo chick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortunePlaza

Jul 21, 2008
crazy.gif

I would love to see how many stupid buyers will fall for that.

It does say "simulated imagery. results not typical" But them bitches be crazy.

It does say "simulated imagery. results not typical" But them bitches be crazy.

I'd like to see them find one bitch that could ever come close to that. "Result not typical" still seems to imply that its possible... :p

I mean hell if it did that to one person, would it make Sarah Palin look like a 12 year old? (or a seriously fucked up anorexic with the skin stretched past her eye socket).

Except that protein will make you even fatter if you don't get off your arse and do some laps in the pool...

Are you seriously telling me people actually fall for the amazingly obvious BS in the first one?
I'm seriously amazed that people are that naive. I mean, I know no one's ever gone broke counting on the stupidity of the general public, but even that has to have limits, right?
Please god tell me there are limits...

Except that protein will make you even fatter if you don't get off your arse and do some laps in the pool...

Are you seriously telling me people actually fall for the amazingly obvious BS in the first one?
I'm seriously amazed that people are that naive. I mean, I know no one's ever gone broke counting on the stupidity of the general public, but even that has to have limits, right?

There are no limits.

90% of people are searching the internet for hope ....

examples :

- hope to weight loss
- hope to make money
- hope to win a new car
- hope to live a good life
- hope to find the perfect match
- etc ...

:anon.sml:

So yes anything is good for sale ... if you use the right words

Status
Not open for further replies.