TurboLapp, I found your buddy again!! LOL

Midas Touch

He who laughs, LASTS!!
Dec 20, 2008
Dave's World
It would seem that he gets around.

4e2277f97af5e32eab324b60a88380b2.jpg

Looks like he finally made it home to the wife.

l_151f49f4b69a2af8be138642f3e99887.gif

OH dear. I have to admit I loled though.

I'm also laughing at the fact that no one has yet commented in this thread. People are probably like WTF??? *awkward silence*

http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/67706-its-fake.html

I knew that you would understand the thread, but I also figured that others would be a little confused with your name on the thread and then they come in and see some photoshopped nude woman and squirls. lol

I can understand their hesitancy in posting a comment. Lulz

I was glad to see you posted the link to the thread I was referring to, maybe it will clarify things a little for others. It's fake.

P.S. I found the pics in a thread on Go Fuck Yourself. Too bad I couldn't have posted the entire thread here, it was pretty good.

Bah. Ban him for what? Being a douche? Damn we'd lose half of wf for that.

Now, b4urfuktard or whatever you're name is, you do have my attention now and if it turns out your nothing but a asswipe troll, I'll gladly take you down.

Bah. Ban him for what? Being a douche? Damn we'd lose half of wf for that.

Now, b4urfuktard or whatever you're name is, you do have my attention now and if it turns out your nothing but a asswipe troll, I'll gladly take you down.

I was only fucking around when I said that.

Good thing I wasn't asking for anyone to love me, amirite? I'm here to read about making money.

So why do you care whether we think you were joking or not? Stfu and go read about making money and then go make some money so you can have a bigger stack of money than shane dollas fake money.

So why do you care whether we think you were joking or not? Stfu and go read about making money and then go make some money so you can have a bigger stack of money than shane dollas fake money.
lol, what a tool with the wooden boards.