tshirt printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielQ

Jun 29, 2008
A police state.
Where is the best place to find quality yet fairly inexpensive t-shirt printing? I don't want crap like cafepress, but a decent company that will print my design on their shirts and mail them to me.

Anyone used anyone who does this sort of thing?

Thanks,

There's a place called Exceleron Sports in NY I worked with before. It depends on the type of shirt and colors you want, but you can check them out. Here is the link: www.[B]exceleronsports[/B].com

I am not affiliated with them in any way.

Where is the best place to find quality yet fairly inexpensive t-shirt printing? I don't want crap like cafepress, but a decent company that will print my design on their shirts and mail them to me.

Anyone used anyone who does this sort of thing?

Thanks,

I have access to a screen printer (through a client); anything from 1-color to 4-color process. If you PM your needs and some idea of the design, I'll check with them tomorrow and get you a quote.

If you want to deal in small quantities, and you live in a city, try looking for some local streetpress kind of magazines in a music store. Towards the back, in the classifieds, you can usually find small Tshirt services that'll do shortish runs.
I found they were usually much better to deal with too, when I was promoting stuff back at uni.

I have used cheapassshirts.com as well as contagiousgraphics.com personally and both were good and cheap.

I've had good luck looking in my local area. It can really help being able to go down there and actually choose the shirt and the design, plus it wasn't as expensive as I had thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.