True.com Affiliates

BeerNuts

Sep 4, 2008
www.beermonies.com
Just got an email from neverblue about them dropping all True.com offers as of tomorrow. Azoogle/Epic lost them not to long ago and http://www.true-affiliates.com/ their affiliate site is dead.

Anyone have the inside as to whats going on? Did True finally just end all its affiliate offers? Ive run traffic to them for 5 years now.

True.com's web design and call-to-action forms are so 2005.
i'm not surprised they they're losing customers to other competing dating websites.

wtf is this :

If you are married and representing yourself as single, or if you are a convicted criminal, be aware that you could be guilty of fraud and subject to civil and criminal penalties under U.S. federal and state law. For example, Title 18, Section 1343 of the U.S. Code authorizes fines of up to $250,000 and jail sentences of up to five years for each offense. TRUE reserves the right to report violators to appropriate law enforcement authorities and seek prosecution or civil redress to the fullest extent of the law. If you are married or a convicted criminal, please close your browser.

?

I know 2 networks where you can pick them up, but mentioning them will result in a ban.

Kidding, they're probably brokered through NB on both unmentionable networks.

I know 2 networks where you can pick them up, but mentioning them will result in a ban.

Kidding, they're probably brokered through NB on both unmentionable networks.

Yeah True's cached page has 3 networks that carry their offers one being neverblue the other two being two small things. I highly doubt these two startups have gained the exclusive rights to the offers. I am assuming they are killing everything.

Q9kkm.jpg

RevenueAds is a strong partner for True.com. Hit us up for top payouts and exclusive converting LPs.

wtf is this :

If you are married and representing yourself as single, or if you are a convicted criminal, be aware that you could be guilty of fraud and subject to civil and criminal penalties under U.S. federal and state law. For example, Title 18, Section 1343 of the U.S. Code authorizes fines of up to $250,000 and jail sentences of up to five years for each offense. TRUE reserves the right to report violators to appropriate law enforcement authorities and seek prosecution or civil redress to the fullest extent of the law. If you are married or a convicted criminal, please close your browser.

?

Tell them to lick your un-wiped ass, we are all entitled to a piece of ass even if we were stupid and got married.

wtf is this :

?
LMFAO. So if your tryna cheat on your wife you get fined 250k?