Triple selling

DirSP

Sep 3, 2007
We are just few weeks into visa/mc processing bullshits and now people are already testing the limits again. 100% profit is not enough but only 200% will satisfy? Do people in our industry like to put nail in the coffin?

We are just few weeks into visa/mc processing bullshits and now people are already testing the limits again. 100% profit is not enough but only 200% will satisfy? Do people in our industry like to put nail in the coffin?

It won't last for long.

Screw selling the same sort of product 3 times to one person, try a 12 step program lander that involves losing weight, making money online, firming your skin, whitening your teeth, quitting smoking, getting a grant, having better sex, finding singles in your area, all while saving money on auto insurance, downloading a game, getting your IQ AND your credit score.

Profit.

If I have the ability to write copy that creatively and honestly sells 20 products to a single customer, from a single page, I will. If I wanted to worry about a merchant account I would have been an advertiser. These advertisers need to put rules in place, or even better, learn how to properly leverage the LTCV.

If I have the ability to write copy that creatively and honestly sells 20 products to a single customer, from a single page, I will. If I wanted to worry about a merchant account I would have been an advertiser. These advertisers need to put rules in place, or even better, learn how to properly leverage the LTCV.
:321:

Doing this is another way of causing re-bill offers to die. Most of these hidden term type deals rely on someone forgetting to cancel and missing the billings on their CC statement.

It's a lot more difficult to miss if you see 3 x $89 turn up.

The Visa / MC thing is pretty much the last nail for the kinds of offers we have been seeing much of. The only ones that are like it that we will still see are the guys who have very strong relationships with their merchant accounts.

A couple of weeks ago we were told that basically, negative option was dead. A few days ago the rules were relaxed but we're still not sure when things will be totally certain. Negative option will be possible, but it won't be like anything you have seen before.

It'll be good all round. We've switched over to a full sale model on our offers now. It's going to certainly clean out the competition for good marketers. Selling something though fake testimonials for a $1 is pretty easy.

Selling something for $197 up front with full disclosure? - There are going to be a lot of affiliates who relied solely on shady rebills who will struggle to make the transition to full sales, which is somewhat inevitable unless Visa and MC drastically loosen their grip on the merchant account providers balls.

You don't have to sell 20 products, you tell them they can

17932_453940990351_800665351_10848506_5494836_n.jpg

No affiliate network will allow you to pair 3 offers landers. You will not be paid. Networks are monitoring very closely what affiliates are doing now - as are advertisers. You can probably get away with it running $70 worth of traffic to Oprah pages on Yahoo! but you won't with any significant volume.

Anyone running 3 step offers is an imbecile.

Screw selling the same sort of product 3 times to one person, try a 12 step program lander that involves losing weight, making money online, firming your skin, whitening your teeth, quitting smoking, getting a grant, having better sex, finding singles in your area, all while saving money on auto insurance, downloading a game, getting your IQ AND your credit score.

Profit.
thanks for the new sig...

I hope it speeds up, it's going to make me a fortune when the house of cards comes tumbling down.

I hedged my bets the other way 7-8 months ago. Heavily.