TrafficVance International Volume

xentech

NFLol.
Aug 12, 2008
Great Britain
Anyone had any experience? Considering rolling out my campaign to the UK and Canada but I don't want to deposit $1000 unless I know there is significant volume.

I'd be interested to hear about this too as I just got an intl account as well...one thing I find weird is that the bid prices are the same as the US as if you're competing with everyone. I don't know what the deal is there but I setup a test campaign on my intl. account and put in a url I have in the US account and it gave me the same highest bid. This doesn't make much sense since even though you may be the highest bidder for your country it won't tell you...or maybe I'm missing something.

.mediatraffic has more international traffic. however i cannot say anything about TV as i dont really use trafficvance. just thought i'd give you the tip about MT having intl traffic

I'd be interested to hear about this too as I just got an intl account as well...one thing I find weird is that the bid prices are the same as the US as if you're competing with everyone. I don't know what the deal is there but I setup a test campaign on my intl. account and put in a url I have in the US account and it gave me the same highest bid. This doesn't make much sense since even though you may be the highest bidder for your country it won't tell you...or maybe I'm missing something.

if thats true, thats really weird.

I bet that's just a bug in their system. I would be curious to see what a TV rep has to say about that...

I know their international traffic is very weak (as in 5% or less of their total volume) as you can tell from pulling demographic information for each of their provider domains.. they probably haven't had too many INTL campaigns setup there anyways

A rep told me that they have very little international traffic, i have a test campaign running and judging by the volume its gonna take me a while to spend the $1k i deposited.

Yeah it still hasn't been fixed, they are working on fixing it so bids are different per country...

i opened an acct and was only able to spend 0.50 a day.
I was also gonna try intl payday. And the top words were at $2.00 an impression.

They have almost no international traffic from my experience.

Why they insisted people open new accounts for int'l traffic last month is beyond me.

I am not sure why people discounting LI, don't know about US traffic, but LI seems waay much established than this TV. I understand that TV is cheaper, but hey, that means shitload of competitors.

I tried second time to give Jonathan on TV $1k in deposit yesterday, but sales people there replied they still will not work with my country this time as well, what a retards. Even after I proposed paypal payments.

I understand that when you are publisher, but advertiser...and with traffic channel you seems can even set pretty much in a way you want like search, display or social, what is their risk ? anyone care to explain ?

LI stated they have 10 million of user database, but honestly it's more like 20-25 millions from overall impression.