Traffic sucks

Just redirect them to the mighty google hammer and all your problems will be solved.

im-sorry-i-almost-gave-a-fuck-strutting-kitty.jpg

I agree. Personally I think there should be some sort of government program setup to provide free traffic based on need. For example if I'm use to having 10k hits a month and for some reason it dips down to 2k hits the government should help supply the missing 8k visitors.

There's an entitlement program I can get behind. LOL
I agree. Personally I think there should be some sort of government program setup to provide free traffic based on need. For example if I'm use to having 10k hits a month and for some reason it dips down to 2k hits the government should help supply the missing 8k visitors.

HA! Fucking brilliant.. First, we must come together and donate, then choose a lobbyist to represent us. Preferably one of the many of us who loves cock. This is going to be great.

@ Virtual Web
Change your nick to "Real Idiot"

As marketing expert you must know that everything in life needs traffic. If you want to fuck women you need to know a lot of them to get a good CR