Traffic sources for AdSense website... CPV?

Carpaccio

Oct 2, 2009
I'm running a broad topic AdSense website and looking to diversify my traffic sources. I've tried CPV in the past for affiliate campaigns but I'm wondering if anyone can vouch for it as a viable source for AdSense websites. And any other suggestions? Currently, I'm driving most of my traffic through social media. Thanks!

As of a few months ago Adsense didn't allow for CPV to Adsense arb. I haven't read their terms since.

I'm running a broad topic AdSense website and looking to diversify my traffic sources. I've tried CPV in the past for affiliate campaigns but I'm wondering if anyone can vouch for it as a viable source for AdSense websites. And any other suggestions? Currently, I'm driving most of my traffic through social media. Thanks!

Have you ever invested in CPM traffic? If you're looking for a source for CPM traffic you could check out Bluagile. They have a self-serve platform on their website which you could use.

Show us your website so we can give you more targeted tips.
Social media is a great way to divert traffic to your website.
Another free way to get more traffic is a better SEO for your page. How is your website ranking for the keywords you are interested in?
You could also try some guest posting to get some solid links to your website.
There are a million ways to get free traffic to your webpages, you just have to spend more time reading this forum.:glowingeyes_sml: