traffic for email/zip submits

Status
Not open for further replies.

damhoov

Jul 31, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a abundance of a source of traffic I use for email/zip/short form offers across multiple networks that usually converts at about 1-4%

The price is 100 hits for $1 all of them are real human visitors that correspond best to email/zip/short form offers

We use a network of direct marketing to generate this traffic including blogs, social networks, forums, groups, classifieds and a bunch of other direct methods to acquire traffic.

We've sure you'll be satisfied with the results once the traffic starts coming in!

a free sample traffic will be given to one member of 100 hits, and you can decide if its worthwhile traffic or not.

looking forward to hearing from you all!:xomunch:

I can offer a review sample of 100 hits since I'm not really known on this forum.

email/zips/short forms seem to be the most notorious for shaving in my experience with networks, so it'd be good to use a offer you've seen convert successfully, also mostly hits are usa, but not all, so in order to see accurate reports on hits, you'll need to make a redirect page on one of your domains. its real easy I can guide anyone through it

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.