Tracking your own site with Tracking202

AllBizNiz

Living The Dream
Oct 27, 2009
Ohio
I've been looking for way to damn long here. I've posted a couple of questions in the forum, but will also see if anybody knows here. Can you effectively track your own website with Tracking202?

I've got hundreds of products that vary in price. I want to track the conversions on there as well. I don't know what to fill in on step3 where you'd really put in the offer payout. There's got to be info on it somewhere. I can't find it here or there.

Have you tried the step-by-step setup videos?
https://www.tracking202.com/videos/

I have lots of campaigns set-up with prosper202 (same thing just self-hosted), and the setup vids worked fine for me. You have to pull your sub-id's from your aff.network and upload them into tracking202 to track conversions.
I would suggest having another look at the set-up videos, I thought they did a great job showing how to set everything up.
BillyMac

You would have to enter each page separately in P202 to track your site that way - it might take too long. Maybe Omniture or Google Analytics would be more appropriate for this.

I've been looking for way to damn long here. I've posted a couple of questions in the forum, but will also see if anybody knows here. Can you effectively track your own website with Tracking202?

I've got hundreds of products that vary in price. I want to track the conversions on there as well. I don't know what to fill in on step3 where you'd really put in the offer payout. There's got to be info on it somewhere. I can't find it here or there.

This might help.....

Ian Fernando Using Tracking202 to Track Your Products

You would have to enter each page separately in P202 to track your site that way - it might take too long. Maybe Omniture or Google Analytics would be more appropriate for this.

Well, I wanted to track all my creatives in one central location. Thanks for the feedback though man. I wish there was a way to accurate track the sales for lots of products with the system.

Thanks man. I've already watched this video.