Tracking winning keywords with wordpress landing pages?

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
Ok so heres the deal. I like to make all my landing pages and landing sites with wordpress. It is too easy to get a new site up in 5min. Sometimes I have a domain, install wordpress, and literally use just 1 landing page and that is it, but other times i actually make a landing site, with several different pages promoting diff offers etc. The thing that is driving me is insane is how to track which keywords are converting for me. The customer searches "car" on yahoo, clicks my ppc ad for cheap used cars, and comes to my landing page at cheapusedcars.com/offer1-landing-page. I need to be able to see which keywords are converting and making me money!!!! I know how to use both prosper202 and tracking202, and currently prefer prosper202 as it is self hosted. I have found 2diff wordpress plugins, one paid and one free, but i am unsure if either of them actually work. The only other options I have seen are complex javascript or php codes, but wherever i find these there are tons of comments following arguing that the code doesnt work, or is wrong, etc. THIS IS DRIVING ME ABSOLUTELY INSANE. So, if anyone on here knows how to track keywords when using wordpress landing pages, please let me, and the rest of this forum know, because I am sure I am not the only one having this problem. Thank you