Tracking pixel on AdSense ads? Possible?

Carpaccio

Oct 2, 2009
I'm trying to put a third-party conversion tracking pixels on my AdSense ads that fire when users click on them. So far I haven't been able to come up with a solution. Anyone have any experience with this and help me out? Thanks! :)

Hi there
Have you heard of a program called Hypertracker ?

It is a great program and it can track unique clicks. It will also help you put your third party conversion on your site. Basically it is the king of tracking.
What is great about it is that It only tracks clicks only once. E.g. If one person clicks on an AdSense ad or pixels multiples times on your site it will only track one click which is great!. Lots of other trackers will count it as multiples times.

I recommend you check it out.

Not only can it track pixels but it can pretty much track any link a user clicks on. I have been using that program for a year now, and it tracks everything for me, from conversion rates, to a simple link to the emails I send to my email list.

The downside however is that it costs $25.00 to get started but trust me it is a solid investment.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
Μan this seems very interested, but it has been stuck back to the 90's.. Does anybody else have been tested this website?