Tracking paid/organic conversions with EPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truffles

Apr 20, 2009
I'm a measurement freak as I'm sure most of you are. I need to know exactly what ads/keywords are driving conversions because if I'm not, I'm sure I'm losing money somewhere.

That said, I haven't found an easy and precise way to track down to that level with EPN. Lets say I have one site that uses their editor kit (yeah yeah...i'll get it switched to the RSS feed sooner or later) and displays a bunch of listings. How can I setup conversion tracking for something like that? Ebay sure as hell doesn't let you place pixels and while I"m sure there's some really messy way of doing it by passing through referrer strings and creating new campaign IDs for each of them, ideally I'd like to find a way that feeds directly back in to various PPC networks and Google Analytics.

So, how have you successfully setup conversion tracking with EPN for both ACRUs and regular purchases?

I don't know about using the editor kit or even RSS, I pull items from the API. You can place a customIDs in your links so you can gen an id in your database when a visitor hits your site, log whether that id corresponds to ppc or organic traffic and then correlate those records to your EPN earnings report. Check the EPN support boards for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.