Tracking Asense Clicks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerxs

Jun 24, 2006
North East PA
Is there a way to figure out which ads have been clicked?

I just got a couple clicks at about $7.00 per shot and want to know which is paying so well.

Thank you, Jer

You can add what google calls a "channel" to the individual adblocks.

::emp::

I ahve channels set up for specific pages, I wasnt aware that you could set up for ad blocks.

So If I set up a channel for a specific block and someone hits one of the ads in that block, Google will report exactally what ad was clicked or just what ad block was hit?

jerxs said:
I ahve channels set up for specific pages, I wasnt aware that you could set up for ad blocks.

So If I set up a channel for a specific block and someone hits one of the ads in that block, Google will report exactally what ad was clicked or just what ad block was hit?

No, just which ad. The only was too see how much a certain ad pays out is to use a 3rd party adsense tracker. adlogger.org (free) , asrep (not free), or some else, and then, log in to your adsense account and see how much your earnings has increased, and you can see with this 3rd party tracker which ad was clicked at what time.
<<<< Now gimme some rep :p

Reactions: jerxs
BNWFinance said:
IIRC, any third party software goes against Google's Terms of Service. They don't want you to be able to track or interfere with their search mojo. Use at your own risk.

No it's not against their TOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.