Tracking 30000 Serps a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing

Awake....just
Jan 13, 2007
UK
Hi,

I need to track at least 30,000 keywords in google everyday without my IP being banned. Does anyone have a script that can do this and be distributed amoung multiple servers/IPs or anythnig more clever?

Thanks

:bigear:

Hi,

I need to track at least 30,000 keywords in google everyday without my IP being banned. Does anyone have a script that can do this and be distributed amoung multiple servers/IPs or anythnig more clever?

Thanks

:bigear:

Seriously, what a waste of time, why would you want to track your keywords every single day?

Anyhow look into this solution provided through SEOBook.com.

Seriously, what a waste of time, why would you want to track your keywords every single day?

Anyhow look into this solution provided through SEOBook.com.

that rank checker tool only lets you put like 30 keywords or so in one list. at that rate, for 30k keywords, he would have to build 1000 keyword lists... and that would take a long time...

my recommendation is to get someone to develop something for you, php could probably work.

Something that would add all the keywords to a database then quickly go through each one and display results.

Thanks guys, the proxy route does sound like the right way to go.

To give you an idea of why I am looking for such a system I have a few large sites (1million pages+) that get a lot of traffic through the SEs. Indexing hasnt been a problem but I want to improve conversions. The idea being that I get the keyword lists from the analytics, feed that into a script that finds the ranking, compares that to the level of traffic and conversion rate being seen on the site. Taking all those factors and 1 or 2 others I can then find the best keyword candidates for improving the links or decide the its the content on the page that needs improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.