toptenreviews.com website SEO

Onedollaridea

Black Man
Apr 28, 2007
So I am sure by now if you guys are searching for things you will have toptenreviews.com popping up for all the terms out there on first page.

It seems like a good plan and they seem to be doing really good overall, they must be banking $$$$$ everyday. Do you guys know who owns it ? Obvious they are spending a lot of money on seo but their seo is really effective.

thoughts?

thanks for the competitive intelligence data. Yeah they seem to doing well. But seems the way to go to bank 7 figure per month

why did they need 33 million in funding. you can build out a quality site like this in almost any niche and bank pretty quick with ppc traffic.

why did they need 33 million in funding. you can build out a quality site like this in almost any niche and bank pretty quick with ppc traffic.

They are playing in a whole different ballgame than most affiliates. See, Joe Affiliate thinks "hey, I got a site with lots of content making bank, I can just scale that with the revenue the site is making and be comfortable with my hot ride working 2hrs/day."

These guys go after VC money, get funded, and scale the shit out of it into a much larger business, and either sell or go public for their exit to the tune of $50-$100M+. Read TechCrunch, its a very interesting world in VC land.

This topic is very interesting to me...I would love to hear more about your insights about this website because I believe toptenreviews is absolutely the business model to imitate in terms of providing great content with product comparisons and video reviews for the average shopper at the same time covering a wide variety of niches.

They are playing in a whole different ballgame than most affiliates. See, Joe Affiliate thinks "hey, I got a site with lots of content making bank, I can just scale that with the revenue the site is making and be comfortable with my hot ride working 2hrs/day."

These guys go after VC money, get funded, and scale the shit out of it into a much larger business, and either sell or go public for their exit to the tune of $50-$100M+. Read TechCrunch, its a very interesting world in VC land.
this ^^