Top Secret Warrior Forum Niches

dactylmedia

Global Inventory - CPM
Oct 10, 2008
Las Vegas
www.linkedin.com
Found a great new Warrior Forum thread where a member EXPOSED some niche ideas that help him make monies online! This stuff is top secret and valuable but I chose to steal it from the Warriors so we can try to use these unique niches.

OP:
"Forex - When I started, I didnt know anything about forex and now feel I could open a consultancy business I know that much! I make Forex sales every day, sometimes multiple. I think forex spending has increased as people are looking for other ways to make money in the "credit crunch" (man I hate that phrase!).
Diet Pills - I felt a little wrong going after this market, im not a fan of the product. A fellow warrior pointed out that using the methods I do, you dont need to promote, your simply providing product info. I make sales in this niche every other day or so.
Exercise - I recently built this site which mainly promotes e-books which help develop a six pack. I kind of bent the conduit rules a little but its paying off nicely and I make daily sales.
I hope this thread inspires a few people to get into gear, focus and make some good money online."
Recap: Forex // Diet Pills // eBook on getting a Six-Pack

They sound pretty hot we need to step our game up and try out these hot niches asap.

Link to Thread: Finally Making Money Conduit Style, Thanks Warriors.

Can people stop posting about DP and Warforum already? There's a reason both forums are totally lame, lest you forget you fucking noobs.

<sarcasm>
I heard that you can make monies online by teaching people to sell an attic full of baseball cards on ebay.

The bald dude on tv said so.
</sarcasm>